Popular Posts

Monday 23 July 2012

Finally the sunflower... Finalmente il girasole...!


I planted the seed back in February this year, and finally this week the sunflower bloomed! It has been a hard week, I have not been feeling well, I have not been going out.. and I watched the sunny days passing by from my bed. But I am looking forward to the coming week-end and possibly carry on my gastronomic tour!

FINALMENTE IL MIO GIRASOLE E' FIORITO....
Ho piantato il seme all'inizio di Febbraio e, finalmente, il mio girasole gigante e' fiorito queta settimana. Sono stati mesi interessanti, e' stato difficile difenderlo dalla pioggia e il vento che ha caratterizzato quest' estate Mancuniana, ma finalmente e' fiorito! Non sono stata bene recentemente, ma tutto passa..fortunatamente.. sto riprendendo le forze.
Ciao for now!
Bolognese Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment